If you’re interested in and fairly knowledgeable about astrology, I invite you to gain what insight you can from my chart. My study of astrology will never be done so I read new work incessantly. Some particular areas of interest to me are: how to describe the differences seen in twins through their natal charts, predicting illness, and integrating cookbook-style astrology into an organic description of life.
Birthdate: 10/06/1964 12:29am Cedar Rapids IA
Some major aspects:
- New Moon in Libra
- Ascendant in Cancer
- Venus oppose Saturn
- Sun sextile Mars
- Venus square Jupiter
- Mercury conjunct Nadir
- Dominant 3rd and 4th Houses
- T-Square: Venus oppose Saturn and both square Jupiter
- Yod: Sun and Mars quincunx apex Chiron and sextile each other
- Golden Yod: Jupiter and Chiron biquintile apex Moon and quintile each other
- Sesquiquadrate Yod: Jupiter and Saturn sesquiquadrate apex Sun and square each other
I’m a twin, born seven minutes after my sister. Our Natal charts have never adequately explained our differences, but Harmonics charts, especially the 5th, are more revealing. This chart above uses Placidus houses. The chart doesn’t shift much with Koch houses, except for pushing Mars into the 2nd house. I do think I’m a 1st House Mars person.